The Modern Music Ministry program at Hosanna Bible College offers training in skill and character for persons who wish to serve in the field of contemporary music in the church or in the music industry. The curriculum is designed to combine the student's spiritual maturity, music and worship experience, the biblical/theological foundations, academic knowledge and exposure to the business of Christian music necessary to be equipped in the field of music ministry.
• Prepares persons for musical service in the church and the music industry.
• Equips one for a career as a music performer, worship leader, or songwriter.
• Prepares one for success in both live and studio environments.
• Makes one knowledgeable about historical and ethnomusicological perspectives of music and musicians.
The Bachelor of Theology program is designed to provide a basic four-year program for those planning to invest their lives in church or mission vocations which require ordination. It exposes students to the academic study of religion and offers course in ministry studies, including a broad biblical, theological, and practical foundation for ministry. Ideal candidates for this degree are serving in or interested in serving in Church leadership roles.
• Expose students to the academic study of religion
• Offer course in practical ministry studies.
• Better prepare one for serving in or have interest in serving in Church leadership roles.